SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE. INCREASE YOUR IMPACT.
Chances are, you already give generously to causes and organizations you care about. A donor advised fund simply makes that giving more convenient, tax-smart, and effective. And by working with a local partner who's committed to our community, it's easy to support what you love and where you live.
- You can set up a donor advised fund with a single tax-deductible gifts of $10,000 or more. We accept a wide variety of asset types and offer the maximum tax deduction allowable. There are no legal fees to set up or maintain your fund. Your fund can also grow with you as your life and financial circumstances change. Choose from a vareity of investment strategies that support your charitable goals, such as long-term impact or social responsibility, etc.
- Take your time making grants from your fund to whatever charities you wish to support. You can make grants to virtually any nonprofit organization – locally, across the country, or around the world. We handle all of the details and due diligence. There’s no annual reporting or minimum payout. You can even manage your fund on-line. In addition, each donor is assigned a philanthropic advisor to help you make the most of your giving.
- Share the value of giving with the people you love. You can name your children and grandchildren, friends, and family members as "advisors" so they can make grants from your fund - now or after your lifetime. You also get access to a full menu of family giving services. We offer tools and services to help you spark rich discussions about shared values or you can just use your fund to organize and simplify your family's giving.
Younger donors can get involved in giving through our Fourth Generation program. Young professionals pool their gifts, choose and explore a local issue, research nonprofits, and select a charity to support. It's a great way to learn about giving and our community.
- Tap into our local knowledge and charitable giving expertise, along with that of our vast network of donors. We can help you find organizations that match your unique passions and stay informed of critical community needs. We host events, offer publications, and provide on-line resources to keep you connect to local issues and effective giving strategies. Special opportunities, such as our popular matching grants program, help you make an event greater impact.
- After supporting your family’s giving for generations, your donor advised fund can become a permanent legacy to support your unique interests and values, forever. You can designate it to benefit: the community, a specific cause, or a particular charity -- or choose a combination of these three.