As accountants, you're in a great position to recommend charitable giving solutions that can help your clients accomplish their goals. Among the many situations in which accountants refer clients to us are:
- A family wants to maximize tax advantages through their charitable giving
- A client is receiving a large inheritance
- A client is planning for retirement
- A family is facing a life stage or family transition
- A family wants to pass their values along to their children
Regardless of the motivating circumstance, you work with your charitable clients to determine what they want to accomplish with their money. What do they care about and do they want it to endure beyond their lifetime?
When they're ready to streamline, scale up, or structure their charitable giving, call us. We offer a wide ranges of tools and services to help your clients achieve their charitable goals and maximize their tax benefits.
WHY PARTNER wITH THE MINNEAPOLIS FOUNDATION?
- Our charitable giving experts help you navigate the thicket of rules and regulations so your clients can achieve the maximum possible tax savings.
- Ongoing research and extensive contacts in the community help donors stay informed of charities that match their charitable goals.
- A variety of charitable giving tools let you and your client choose the option that fits their financial and philanthropic objectives.
- Newsletters and publications keep you current on trends in philanthropy, including relevant tax and legal regulations, plus research about issues facing our community.