As financial advisors, you're in a great position to bring charitable giving solutions to your client. In addition to helping them realize tax savings in light of financial gains and other circumstances, you can see patterns of charitable activity over time and offer ways to streamline their giving.
Common situations in which financial planners refer their clients to us include:
- Regularly giving to charity
- Supporting multiple charities each year
- Selling a business
- Planning for retirement
- Realizing a financial gain
- Exercising options
- Estate, legacy or tax planning
- Facing a desire to “scale up” their giving
WHY PARTNER WITH THE MINNEAPOLIS FOUNDATION?
- Our charitable giving experts help you navigate the thicket of rules and regulations so your clients can achieve the maximum possible tax savings.
- Ongoing research and extensive contacts in the community help donors stay informed of charities that match their charitable goals.
- A variety of charitable giving tools let you and your client choose the option that fits their financial and philanthropic objectives.
- Newsletters and publications keep you current on trends in philanthropy, including relevant tax and legal regulations, plus research about issues facing our community.