What’s the recipe for a perfect Sunday evening? If gourmet food, craft beer, and a chance to give back to the community sound good to you, grab your tickets now for Graze 4 Good. This unique fundraiser, hosted by The Minneapolis Foundation’s Fourth Generation program, features delicious food paired with Surly beers, a silent auction, and the chance to mingle with eight of the region’s hottest chefs — all in support of a great cause.
Graze 4 Good will be held at the Surly Brewing Co. from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on March 26. Proceeds of this event will support Fourth Generation’s 2017 grantmaking focus: Criminal justice reform.
Featured chefs include:
- Lisa Carlson (semifinalist, 2017 James Beard Awards) and Carrie Summer of Chef Shack Companies
- Ben and Renay Dossman of Fat Chance Restaurant
- Katy Gerdes of Angel Food Bakery
- Jorge Guzman (semifinalist, 2017 James Beard Awards) of Surly Brewing Co.
- Christina Nguyen of Hola Arepa
- Sean Sherman of The Sioux Chef
The event will begin with VIP Grazing from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Each of the chefs will prepare a gourmet bite paired with a specially chosen Surly beer. Tickets are limited to 100 foodies to ensure quality face time with each chef. VIP tickets also include admission to the general event that immediately follows. Come early for this unique experience and stay late for even more incredible food.
General Grazing runs from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., featuring a variety of gourmet bites prepared by each chef. Two Surly beers are included. The evening will be highlighted by a silent auction of food and entertainment-inspired items!
Proceeds from this event go directly to the grantmaking of Fourth Generation, a program that engages emerging philanthropists to learn the skills of smart giving and pool their resources to make a greater impact in the community than they could alone. Every year, Fourth Generation members vote to choose a local issue, research it together, and make grants to nonprofits.
In the past six years, Fourth Generation has granted nearly $225,000 to local nonprofits that are making positive change on issues such as mental health, youth homelessness, food justice, and services for aging Minnesotans.
Thank you to Graze 4 Good’s generous sponsors!
- Title sponsor: Surly Brewing Co.
- VIP sponsor: Gardner Builders
- Thank-you gift: Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Chef table sponsors: Tradition Bank, Next Chapter Communications, Jacobsen Family Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation, Eide Bailly LLP, and AgMotion
- Dessert sponsor: NTH, Inc.
- Silent auction sponsor: Apple Autos